A complete approach to developing cybersecurity skill and understanding.
From training to certification to placement—in a role that’s right.
Supporting each stage of a student's cybersecurity education journey with a clear, reliable path to professional excellence.
Your journey with Apex.
All students learn differently, so we take a multi-format approach to training.
Foundational cybersecurity topics are explored through informative lectures and video tutorials. Test your knowledge in quizzes. Practice your skills in hands-on labs. With daily access to expert instructors for additional guidance and support.
Each week offers 20 hours of dedicated, expert-led training, with homework designed to help you hone your understanding of core IT security concepts.
Guided course work is boosted with practice-focused homework, so you can strengthen your grasp of advanced cybersecurity concepts.
Our interactive lab is designed to teach you how to put your new security analysis and response knowledge into action, including focused lessons on log assessment, security event management, and report preparation.
Apex Program 10-week course | $6,000
Cost includes all course materials and study resources—available to Apex Program graduates in perpetuity, even as they’re updated to reflect new cybersecurity industry standards.
Students have 24/7/365 access to expert guidance and support through chat and email, with a commitment to direct connection with an instructor in 24 hours or less. Each Apex Program class closes with a dedicated Q&A session.
For Apex Program students independently covering course cost, we offer a discount on the CompTIA Certification exam series.
We’re with you, step by step.
Gain the knowledge and skills to analyze and interpret security data guided by industry best practices and threat intelligence.
Through our hands-on approach, you’ll learn how to identify and investigate security vulnerabilities, recommend preventative measures, and recover from incidents, so you can play a meaningful role on a security operations team.
Take on your cybersecurity career with confidence with the seal of approval of Apex Program and CompTIA—trusted providers of IT education and industry standard certifications
Apex Program prepares you for the CompTIA A+ and Security+ Certification exams, so you’ll have the credentials to demonstrate your ability to navigate modern cyber threats.
Whether you’re interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity, or seeking your next expert hire, Apex Program provides the resources you need to excel.
We take an intentional approach to placement, aligning IT professionals to environments and opportunities where they can leverage their distinctive capabilities to build a rewarding career in cybersecurity.
Explore what you’ll learn with the industry’s most recognized certification standard.
The CompTIA A+ Certification is an industry recognized credential, seen by organizations across the globe as a marker of IT skill and understanding.
With A+ Certification training by Apex Program, you’ll learn how to support technologies core to a career in cybersecurity, including the ability to:
- Hardware: Identify, use, and connect hardware components and devices, including guidance on device management to support a remote workforce
- Operating systems: Install and support Windows OS including command line and client support, plus system configuration imaging and troubleshooting for Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android and Linux OS
- Software troubleshooting: Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including common OS, malware and security issues
- Networking: Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
- Network troubleshooting: Troubleshoot real-world device and network issues quickly and efficiently
- Security: Identify and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections
- Mobile devices: Install and configure laptops and other mobile devices and support applications to ensure connectivity for end- users
- Cloud computing and virtualization: Compare and contrast cloud computing concepts and set up client-side virtualization
- Operational procedures: Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism
The CompTIA Security+ Certification will ground you in knowledge and practice required of today’s intermediate-level cybersecurity roles.
Security+ offers hands-on experience, incorporating best practices in analysis and troubleshooting so candidates are prepared to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
With Security+ Certification training by Apex Program, you’ll also learn advanced skills that are key to applying behavioral analytics to networks and devices to identify and take on threats through continuous security monitoring in a security operations center, including the ability to:
- Deliver proactive threat intelligence to support organizational security and perform vulnerability management activities
- Apply security solutions for infrastructure management, with the ability to explain hardware and software assurance best practices
- Analyze data as part of continuous security monitoring activities and implement configuration changes to improve security
Explore what’s next with Apex.
Reach out to our team to explore your education and hiring goals.